Internet access is required to load and save Easel projects. Internet access is not required to work with a project once loaded or to connect to your machine and carve a project. If you do make changes to an Easel project while working offline, you will need to re-connect to the Internet to save them before closing the tab/window that the project is running in.
BrowserWe recommend the latest version of any of the following:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7 or higher
- Please note: Windows 7 and Windows 8 may not automatically connect with Easel, but you can connect by manually choosing the port.
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
* These operating systems are required for connecting to a machine. Easel can also run on almost any operating system that supports the browsers listed above for opening and working with projects when connecting to the machine is not required.
- At least 2GB of system memory
- At least 100MB of hard drive space
- WebGL support: https://get.webgl.org/
- 64mb or more VRAM, to display the 3D preview.
- Trackpad or 2 button mouse.
- Your computer must have at least one USB port.
- Easel has not been tested for use with assistive devices, including screen readers. If you are interested in helping us with this, please contact our Customer Success Team.
Did you find this article helpful?