Internet access is required to use Easel. You need an Internet connection when using Easel to design projects and send files to your machine. We understand that many users would like to download Easel directly to their computer, but unfortunately, Easel is too complex to accommodate a local program.
If you do not have Internet access near your machine, you can still send files to your machine using Universal Gcode Sender. This makes it possible to design your files in Easel on an Internet connection, download the files to your computer, and send them to your machine without Internet access. However, you cannot design projects in Easel without Internet access.
BrowserWe recommend the latest version of any of the following:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7 or higher
- Please note: Windows 7 and Windows 8 may not automatically connect with Easel.
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
- At least 2GB of system memory
- At least 100MB of hard drive space
- WebGL support: https://get.webgl.org/
- 64mb or more VRAM, to display the 3D preview.
- Trackpad or 2 button mouse.
- Your computer must have at least one USB port.
- Easel has not been tested for use with assistive devices, including screen readers. If you are interested in helping us with this, please contact our Customer Success Team.
Did you find this article helpful?