Mosaic Tile Maker Challenge Rules
- The challenge is limited to mosaic tiles made with Easel on X-Carve, Carvey, or another 3D carver. Your tile can be designed in Easel or imported into Easel.
- All tiles must be sized 6” x 6” but can be any thickness, made out of any carvable material.
- Your entry on the Maker Challenge page must include a valid link to your Easel file.
- You must submit an Easel screenshot of your tile design or carved photo of your tile on the Mosaic Tile Maker Challenge page in order to receive your gift card. Photos of anything other than these two things will not qualify, even if your Easel file link is valid.
- You can feel free to submit as many tiles as you want, but every person will only receive one gift card.
- We support family-friendly projects. As such, we won't accept images depicting violence or adult content as official entries into the challenge.
- By uploading any files to our website, you are allowing us to distribute them for you.
How to submit an entryDesign a mosaic tile depicting something that inspires you. You can import a photo, upload an SVG or gcode file, draw something in Easel, or even bring a hand-drawn picture into Easel to make a completely custom work of art.
Add a photo or screenshot of your tile to the Mosaic Tile Maker Challenge page with your Easel file link. Make sure you make your Easel file shareable by going to File > Share so others can open your Easel project and carve it!
You must submit an Easel screenshot of your tile design or carved photo of your tile on the Mosaic Tile Maker Challenge page in order to receive your gift card. Photos of anything other than these two things will not qualify, even if your Easel file link is valid.
We will issue gift cards weekly. You will receive the gift card via the email address associated with your Easel account. There is no expiration date on the gift code.
Need some inspiration? Here are some things that inspire us to make projects here at Inventables:
- Solving problems
- Helping someone else or doing a project for someone else as a gift
- Seeing what other people working on
- Seeing something out in the world
- An area or topic we are interested in
- Something that has never been done
RewardsShare your Easel screenshot or a carved picture of your tile on the Mosaic Tile Wall Challenge Page on the website. Only one gift card will be issued per person. You can feel free to submit as many tiles as you want, but you will only receive one gift card.
Reward: $5 Inventables gift card
Teachers and schools: It is possible to combine gift codes to use for one larger purchase. Each student in your class should create their own Easel account and submit their entries individually. We will send the gift codes to each student individually, using the email address associated with their Easel account. You will need to gather the gift codes from each individual student. Email all the gift codes to us at email@example.com so we can combine their value into a single gift code.
Did you find this article helpful?